About Judi's House
Judi’s House was founded by Brian Griese in honor and in memory of his mother who died when he was twelve years old.
The vision of Judi's House is a community in which no child has to feel alone in grief. Our mission is to help children and families who are grieving the death of a loved one find hope and healing within themselves. At Judi's House, an environment of acceptance and understanding allows children and adults in peer support groups to share the experience of loss with others. Judi’s House increases awareness and knowledge of grieving children’s needs by extending grief support services to schools, faith-based groups, hospices, and other caregivers in the community.
Judi's House is located in Denver, Colorado, and more than 6,000 children and their adult caregivers from the metro area have participated in our groups since we opened our doors in 2002.
For your tax purposes, our IRS 501(c)(3) identification number is 84-1600797.
PUBLIC DISCLOSURE: Instructions for viewing copies of our three most recent IRS Forms 990
1. Visit http://www.guidestar.org/.
2. Log-in using your email address and password. If you have not registered with Guidestar previously, click on (GuideStar Basic).
3. Using their search engine "GuideStar It: Search for Nonprofits," type in "Judi's House" and press enter.
4. In the "GuideStar Basic Results," click on JUDISHOUSE.
5. Scroll down the page to the "FORM 990 AND EDOCS" section and click on the report you are interested in seeing.