Judi’s House is the only free-standing organization in the Metro Denver devoted solely to providing research-based grief services to children and families. We provide services free of charge, and only exist by the gracious support of our community. With your help, we can realize our mission to help children and families grieving a death find connection and healing.
- $10,000 – can provide nourishment for 10 weeks of 40 bereavement groups
- $5,000 – can provide services to a family of four for one year
- $1,500 – can provide services to one child for one year
- $500 – can provide supplies for a week of programs
- $250 – can provide one night of dinner for families